The Duke Of Cambridge and the Duke of Sussex have commissioned a statue of Princess Diana.
A statue of Princess Diana is set to be installed in the garden of Kensington Palace on what would have been her 60th birthday.
The statue was commissioned by the Duke of Cambridge and the Duke of Sussex and will be placed in the garden of the palace on July 1 next year.
The overarching ambition behind the statue - which has been created by artist Ian Rank-Broadley - is to recognise the ''positive impact'' made by the late princess, who died in a car crash in Paris in 1997.
Although the installation has been delayed by the coronavirus pandemic, it's still scheduled to be revealed at Kensington Palace in 2021.
Speaking about the project three years ago, Prince William and Prince Harry said: ''It has been 20 years since our mother's death and the time is right to recognise her positive impact in the UK and around the world with a permanent statue.''
Meanwhile, Prince William previously admitted to being in a ''state of shock'' for years following his mother's death.
The 38-year-old royal - who has Prince George, seven, Princess Charlotte, five, and Prince Louis, two, with the Duchess of Cambridge - revealed the extent to which he struggled to come to terms with her passing.
Asked whether he grieved her death, Prince William replied: ''That is a very good question. Probably not properly. I was in a state of shock for many years.''
Asked if it literally took ''years'' to fully comprehend his mother's death, he said: ''Yes, absolutely.
''People might find that weird, or think of shock as something that is there, it hits you, then in an hour or two, maybe a day or two, you are over it.
''Not when it is this big a deal; when you lose something so significant in your life, so central, I think the shock lasts for many years.''
Sheffield's very own all girl group Pretty Fierce are still on a high after the recent release of their debut single - 'Ready For Me'.
Three nights before the end of his current tour Will Varley returned to his home town of Deal to delight a sold out crowd in The Astor Theatre.
With only a few days to go before Portsmouth based songstress and producer WYSE releases her new single, 'Belladonna', we caught up with her to find...
Colorado raised, Glasgow educated and Manchester based Bay Bryan is nothing if not a multi-talented, multi-faceted artist performing as both...
Former Marigolds band member Keelan Cunningham has rediscovered his love of music with his new solo project Keelan X.
Wiltshire singer-songwriter Luke De Sciscio, formally known as Folk Boy, is set to release is latest album - 'The Banquet' via AntiFragile Music on...
Electronic music pioneer and producer Annie Elise says that the release of her first EP - 'Breathe In, Breathe Out' feels "both vulnerable and...
Ahead of the imminent release of his second solo album - Dekker, aka Brookln Dekker, took time out to let us know about the musical project he...