Aaron Carter says he's given his fiancée Melanie Martin a ''second chance'' amid news of their engagement.
Aaron Carter says he's given his fiancée Melanie Martin a ''second chance'' amid news of their engagement.
The 'I Want Candy' hitmaker announced he had popped the question to Melanie last week after having previously ended their romance in March during an acrimonious split which saw Melanie was arrested following an alleged domestic violence incident and later released on a $50,000 bail.
And following their engagement, Aaron has said he's keen to give their romance a second chance.
He wrote on Instagram: ''I love you 3000 sweetheart. Everybody deserves a second chance. #LøVëWins (sic)''
Aaron, 32, broke the news of their engagement in a separate post last week, in which he also revealed he's eager to talk about his relationship.
He wrote at the time: ''Love wins.#iloveyou3000 #engaged #fiance #ourlovestory.
''For any exclusives please feel free to contact me directly on my engagement with Melanie via EMAIL. I AM my publicist. xoxo #ILoveYou3000 (sic).''
The happy news comes after the couple were struck by tragedy earlier this month, when Aaron revealed Melanie had suffered a miscarriage.
Aaron had originally confirmed Melanie's pregnancy in April shortly after their public split, but spoke out on June 11 to reveal ''stress conditions'' had caused her to lose the baby.
He said: ''She suffered a miscarriage due to stress conditions. We're gonna give it some time, let her heal and then we're going to try again. We both want that. I gotta take care of her.''
Meanwhile, following Melanie's arrest in March, Aaron took to Twitter to claim Melanie had lashed out at him after he tried to end their romance.
The 'Crush on You' hitmaker wrote: ''#ScornedWomen I hope she gets the help she deserves. I tried to give her a new life.
''wishing her nothing but the best. but I won't stand for #DomesticAssault #Felony charges NOT ME I HAVE no CRIMiNAL record thanks
''so sad, ;( I hope she gets the help she needs. no one deserves domestic abuse female OR MALE #DomesticAbuse #Cheater she literally chocked me out.... i'm devastated (sic)''
Police later confirmed Aaron had marks on his body when they arrived on the scene ahead of Melanie's arrest.
Sheffield's very own all girl group Pretty Fierce are still on a high after the recent release of their debut single - 'Ready For Me'.
Three nights before the end of his current tour Will Varley returned to his home town of Deal to delight a sold out crowd in The Astor Theatre.
With only a few days to go before Portsmouth based songstress and producer WYSE releases her new single, 'Belladonna', we caught up with her to find...
Colorado raised, Glasgow educated and Manchester based Bay Bryan is nothing if not a multi-talented, multi-faceted artist performing as both...
Former Marigolds band member Keelan Cunningham has rediscovered his love of music with his new solo project Keelan X.
Wiltshire singer-songwriter Luke De Sciscio, formally known as Folk Boy, is set to release is latest album - 'The Banquet' via AntiFragile Music on...
Electronic music pioneer and producer Annie Elise says that the release of her first EP - 'Breathe In, Breathe Out' feels "both vulnerable and...
Ahead of the imminent release of his second solo album - Dekker, aka Brookln Dekker, took time out to let us know about the musical project he...